Good..but ..plz kindly tell the patients that they should tell that they booked appointment through doctor c,then only they will get discount......thank u.....
Convenient and quick. Nice staff.
Very efficient response in spite of Lockdown and very good prompt service.
Excellent Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You Soooo Much Doctor-C In this Financial Problem You People Helped Us........ Lucid Medical Diagnostics Service also Very Good &Excellent Staff Service⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You 😇
Nice need more discount
Good service 👍👍👍
Very nice and thank u for this sarvice..*
Not helpful staff
We have not informed your reference at counter. And they charged as per walkin. Thanks for your support. We will consider you for our next visit.
Lucid did OK but I am not getting reports while booking through dr c. Very pathetic
It's very good. Conversation and information sharing from the DoctorC team is good about the patient requirement. Payment through online also good option. Thanks for your service and support.
Ok good they said that they will share the report by 1pm .after that I calle them their is no response from them
Good, but with reference to your booking need to allow immediately. It will helpful for us in emergency situation
Provide more payment options (UPI Apps) Not able to download/print test report in Tesla account provided by you(showing contact administrator message)
Felt like royal treatment
Nice experience they were prompt
Nice service thanks doctorc
There’s many patients waiting for Ultrasound but staff not reacting on that pace, them are slower than normal visit, Ambience is fine! Doctor C giving good price than here we can save flat 10% on appointment booking and 4% on online payment. Total 14% save :) Cheers Doctor C 👍🏻
1 .5 hrs waiting
I'm 5months pregnant women and went for scanning In telsa.. I waited for 2hour then my turn came.. First time my scan was not completed then they said to wait for some more time ..like this my scan was completed after 5 hour..
It was great experience !