We strive to improve the lives of our customers every single day. As an IT Support Engineer at DoctorC, you will take ownership of the scaling of the IT infrastructure across the organization. You will be critical in ensuring that we can function with both in-office and remote employees.
We are a health tech company that makes medical diagnostics testing painless. We've been around since 2014 and been scaling up across the country.
Our company is on the frontlines dealing with COVID crisis on a daily basis and COVID has accelerated our timeline of scaling into a big healthcare company. We are looking for engineers to join our fast growing business as well as help people during these tough times.
DoctorC is founded by CS Engineers from Ivy League colleges and who have worked in Silicon Valley before coming back to India to work on DoctorC. We are funded by Investors in both Silicon Valley and India.
All our teams are small and high impact. We are already generating more than $5M+ GMV / year and are a profitable business. This means we don't need VC funding to survive.
- Oversee the IT infrastructure for both in-office and remote workers
- Device procurement, management, security & maintenance
- Installation, repair and rollout services of new desktops & laptops.
- Setting up software on phones, laptops & desktops
- Managing internet connectivity in the office & for remote workers
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Respond to and resolve IT support requests
- Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Technical support (remote & in-person) for software & hardware issues
- Coordinate with internal teams, service providers, and hardware vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems (IS) / Computer Science (CS) / Information Technology (IT) / Computer Engineering (CE) / Computer Applications (CA) from a recognized university
- Ability to move fast and learn things quickly
- Ability to understand, evaluate and pick up new tools in a couple of days.
Benefits at DoctorC:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Work OK