We ship code to production multiple times a day, everyday. As a Software Developer in the company, you will take ownership of entire verticals - from internal tools such as dashboards, analytics pipeline to consumer facing features such as online booking system with integrated payment processing. You will be critical in growing our technology and making it faster, better, stronger. We are looking for a person who is a full stack developer.
faster, better, stronger.
We are looking for a person who is (or can quickly grow into) a full stack developer.
We are a health tech company that makes medical diagnostics testing painless. We've been around since 2014 and been scaling up across the country.
Our company is on the frontlines dealing with COVID crisis on a daily basis and COVID has accelerated our timeline of scaling into a big healthcare company. We are looking for engineers to join our fast growing business as well as help people during these tough times.
DoctorC is founded by CS Engineers from Ivy League colleges and who have worked in Silicon Valley before coming back to India to work on DoctorC. We are funded by Investors in both Silicon Valley and India.
All our teams are small and high impact (currently in the low single digits). We are already generating more than $5M+ GMV / year and are a profitable business. This means we don't need VC funding to survive.
- Oversee the achievement of performance targets and budgeted goals
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Gather requirements, estimate time and plan out the delivery schedule of features.
- Ship, manage and maintain code on production. You own the feature you ship until someone else takes over officially.
- Be on call for the "owned" features / projects. Things break, you will be responsible to fix it when it does.
- Independently research/build completely new tools in any language that is appropriate for the job.
- Attention to design and detail. We ship fast, but we maintain quality in code, UI and UX. You won't be responsible to come up with product design (unless you want to). Having the drive and understanding and willingness to sweat for those aspects is a must.
- Have familiarity with - Linux, Git, Postgres, HTML/CSS/JS, Celery Task Queue
- Additional experience with either AWS or Android Development a big plus.
- Ability to understand, evaluate and pick up new languages/tools in a couple of days.
Benefits at DoctorC:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Work OK